Global Adhesive & Sealant Industry
The global adhesive and sealant industry is involved in manufacturing the world’s most versatile bonding agents. While adhesives and sealants are chemically similar and have a similar technology base, their functionality is different. Adhesives represent the larger share of the global adhesives and sealants market, at almost 75% of the overall market. Adhesives dominate the market not only in terms of market share but also in terms of innovation, reports Markets and Markets. Sealants account for the remaining 25% of the market.
The global adhesives and sealants industry is predicted to witness strong growth over the coming years, developing further to capture the market’s vast potential. Technology developments are fuelling growth in the adhesives and sealants industry. Asia-Pacific dominates the market with regard to both volume and revenue.