Table of Contents
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Indonesia, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Indonesia
• Size of Indonesia wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The Ultra HNWIs in Indonesia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
• There were 617 UHNWIs in Indonesia in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$250.8 million, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 29 billionaires, 182centimillionaires and 406 affluent millionaires.
• UHNWIs accounted for 1.7% of Indonesia’s total HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Indonesia increased by 95.3%, from 316 in 2009 to 617 in 2013.
• Performance varied between the different UHNWI wealth bands; the number of billionaires increased by 141.7%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 89.6% and 95.2% respectively.
• WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 31.9%, to reach 868by2018. This will include 40 billionaires, 261centimillionaires and 568 affluent millionaires.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...