Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in the China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Chinese reinsurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
This brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop an insightful report. This allows reinsurers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profile of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s “Reinsurance in the China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese reinsurance segment, including:
- The Chinese reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key drivers for the reinsurance segment
- Chinese reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- The competitive landscape in the Chinese reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in China:
- It provides historical values for China’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in China’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in China and its growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The increasing frequency of natural disasters and government initiatives to expand the presence of foreign insurers in China led to the growth of the reinsurance segment during review period.
- The frequent occurrence of such natural disasters compels insurance companies to cede a part of their premiums to reinsurers to minimize risk, providing opportunities for the country’s reinsurers.
- The opening up of the motor insurance category in 2012, along with the removal of a compulsory cession to domestic reinsurers, has made the reinsurance segment more competitive, with many new foreign insurers entering the segment either via joint ventures or through subsidiaries.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...