Table of Contents
This BCC Research report provides an in-depth analysis of the market for produced water treatment equipment. The study examines market value by world region, equipment type and offshore versus onshore use. Includes forecasts through 2020.
The North American market for produced water treatment equipment reached $1.0 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $1.1 billion in 2015 and $1.6 billion in 2020, increasing at a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 8.2% over the next five years.
This report provides:
- An in-depth analysis of the market for produced water treatment equipment.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Examination of market values by world region, equipment type, and offshore versus onshore use.
- A wealth of statistical information on markets, applications, industry structure and dynamics along with technological developments.
- A look at government roles in support of global markets, including regulatory support, government.
- Requirements and promotional incentives for various technologies.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report analyzes the market for PWTE. The global market is discussed when relevant, although the report focuses on North America. Produced water, for purposes of this report, is the water produced from oil and gas production, including water that is present naturally in the reservoir (also called formation water or connate water), water previously injected into the reservoir (floodwater), and condensed water from gas production.
North American PWTE market data is provided in dollar value for 2014 and 2015, with projections given through 2020. Numbers are broken down by application (oil fields, gas fields), treatment stages (primary/secondary, tertiary, enhanced), location (onshore, offshore) and hydrocarbon resource (conventional oil, oil sands, conventional gas, coal-bed methane, tight oil and shale gas).
This report does not include equipment used to produce or process hydrocarbons or to process water generated from oil and gas processing operations. It also does not include any water produced outside of the oil and gas industries.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries Summary "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and ...
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...