Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Spain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in Spanish reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of Spanish economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on Spanish insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s ' Reinsurance in Spain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Spanish reinsurance segment, including:
- Spanish reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of Spanish economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on Spanish insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in Spanish reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Spain:
- It provides historical values for Spanish reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Spanish reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Spain, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Spanish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Spanish reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Spanish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The reinsurance segment was dominated by the domestic reinsurers .
- As of 2014, there were nine reinsurers operating in Spain.
- Spain has three state-run pools: the nuclear pool, Aseguradores de Riesgos Nucleares AIE (Espanuclear); the terrorism pool, Consorcio de Compensacion de Seguros (CCS); and the agriculture pool, Agrupación Española de Entidades Aseguradoras de los Seguros Agrarios Combinados SA (Agroseguro).
- The Spanish reinsurance segment recorded a stable growth at a review-period CAGR of 9.4%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Insight Report: The Emergence of Alternative Capital in Reinsurance' analyzes the development of alternative capital in the reinsurance industry, and also discusses the major types ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Serbia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Serbian reinsurance segment. It ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Japanese reinsurance segment. It ...