Table of Contents
Canadean's "Bodegas Bilbainas, S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bodegas Bilbainas, S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bodegas Bilbainas, S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Bodegas Bilbainas, S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Bodegas Bilbainas, S.A. (Bodegas Bilbainas) is an alcoholic beverages manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include grape wines and other alcoholic beverages. It also provides La Vicalanda Gran Reserva wines, La Vicalanda Reserva wines, Vina Pomal Reserva wines, Vina Pomal Crianza wines and Vinazaco wines, among others. Bodegas Bilbainas markets its products under the brands of La Vina Pomal, Vicalanda and Vinazaco. The company owns and operates vineyard in the municipalities of Haro and Villalba de Rioja, Spain. It operates as a subsidiary of Unideco SA. Bodegas Bilbainas is headquartered in Haro, Spain.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762