Table of Contents
Canadean's "Ledo d.d. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ledo d.d."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ledo d.d." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Ledo d.d."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Ledo d.d. (Ledo) is a manufacturer of ice cream and frozen foods. The company's products portfolio includes ice creams, fish, vegetables and fruits, pastry doughs, ready meals and meat products. It offers recipes, catering and logistic services. Ledo markets its products under the brand of Ledo. The company sells its products through its sales center, retail shops, hospitality enterprises, public institutes, and to foreign markets. It operates through two distribution and logistics warehouses in Zagreb and Dugopolje, Croatia. The company distributes its products in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, and Hungary. It operates as a subsidiary of Agrokor d.d. Ledo is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A textual analysis of the financial results for B-R 31 Ice Cream Co., Ltd. compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio ...
Magimix is a value-orientated company which positions its flagship brand as upmarket. Its strategic focus will most likely remain on developing and marketing premium appliances. After launching the Cook ...
RFM Corp is expected to focus continually on the products which make the most significant contributions to its revenues such as pasta and ice cream, the latter of which is jointly handled with Unilever. ...