Table of Contents
Canadean's "AD Imlek - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AD Imlek"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "AD Imlek" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "AD Imlek"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
AD Imlek (Imlek) is a manufacturer and supplier of dairy products. The company offers products such as semi-hard cheese, white cheese, processed cheese, butter, cheese spreads, yogurt, sour milk, sour cream, fresh milk, UHT milk and UHT flavored milk. It also provides organic milk products. Imlek markets its products under the brands of Moja Kravica, Jogood, Viva, Bello and Imlek, among others. The company has ISO and HACCP certifications. It operates as a subsidiary of Danube Foods Group B.V. Imlek is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...
Summary Valio Ltd (Valio) is a dairy products company. The company collects, processes, produces and markets a wide range of dairy products. Valio’s product portfolio includes cheese, powdered ingredients, ...
Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report ...