Table of Contents
This BCC Research report studies the role of inorganic metal finishing technologies in providing protection, explains the technology and innovation behind the development and production of inorganic metal finishing coatings and analyzes major market trends in terms of region and application sector. Includes forecasts through 2021.
The global market for equipment, consumables and spares for inorganic metal finishing processes was valued at $64.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $68.9 billion in 2015. This total market is further expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% from $73.6 billion in 2016 to $105 billion in 2021.
This report provides:
• An overview of global and regional markets for various types of inorganic metal finishing technologies and related products, including reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
• Discussion of new developments taking place in the metal finishing industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance.
• Evaluations of various applications of inorganic metal finishing coatings and the markets for such applications, with special emphasis on the new products being developed and markets for such products.
• Examination of expectations in diverse areas such as performance, ease of application, sustainability, quality, functionality, and environmental properties.
• Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
The report has been prepared in a simple and easy to understand format with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of inorganic metal finishing technologies and related products, with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Complete report $12,700. Individual company assessments $2,450. This thought-provoking report on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the major competitors in the worldwide paints and coatings ...
Use this report to: - Analyze coating type options and the optical coating markets from many perspectives and categorizes and profiles the companies involved. - Identify market targets for investment, ...
Use this report to: - Examine the medical device coating and surface treatment technologies industry. - Analyze the major types of materials and applications for medical device coatings. - Gain insight ...