PLUNKETT'S CHEMICALS, COATINGS & PLASTICS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2013
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Statistical Tables Provided: 15
Companies Profiled: 383
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry
1) Introduction to the Chemicals, Coatings and Plastics Industry
2) Plastic Processing Technologies Have Evolved According to Specialized Needs
3) Global Demand for Plastics Will Soar Over the Long Term
4) China’s Plastics Market to Grow/China is a Major Chemicals Import Market
5) Petrochemicals Plant Construction in the Middle East Slows
6) India’s Plastics and Chemicals Sectors Grow/India is Home to Massive Petrochemicals Plants
7) New Display Technologies with PLEDs
8) Chemical Plants on the Rise in North America/New Plants Are Underway in the Middle East and the Pacific Rim
9) New Refineries and Petrochemicals Plants Add to Capacity/Take Advantage of Cheap Natural Gas on the Gulf Coast
10) Chemical Plants Increase Security Measures
11) Environmentalists Campaign for Chemical Industry Reform
12) Bio-plastics Become a Reality/Plastic Packaging Made from Corn and Soy
13) Nanotechnology Sees Applications in Fuel Cells and Solar Power/Micro Fuel Cells to Power Mobile Devices
14) Nanochemicals Hold Promise for Advanced Coatings and Specialty Chemicals
15) Self-Assembly and Fabrication on the Atomic Level Enable Nanomanipulation
16) Ethanol Production Soared, But a Market Glut May Slow Expansion
17) Packaging and Consumer Products Forge Ahead for Sustainability/Wal-Mart and Coca-Cola Improve Packaging Sustainability
18) Manufacturers Focus on High Performance Plastics and Specialty Chemicals
Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Statistics
1) Chemicals, Coatings & Plastics Industry Overview
2) Employment in Chemicals Industry Occupations, U.S.: May 2011
3) Chemicals & Plastics Industry Employment, U.S.: 2005-2011
4) U.S. Exports & Imports of Chemicals: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
5) U.S. Exports & Imports of Organic Chemicals: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
6) U.S. Exports & Imports of Inorganic Chemicals: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
7) Summary of U.S. Production of Principal Inorganic Chemicals: 2004-2nd Quarter 2011
8) U.S. Exports & Imports of Plastics & Plastics Products: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
9) U.S. Exports & Imports of Rubber & Rubber Products: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
10) U.S. Exports & Imports of Explosives & Pyrotechnic Products: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
11) U.S. Exports & Imports of Fertilizers: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
12) Summary of U.S. Production of Principal Fertilizers & Related Chemicals: 2004-2nd Quarter 2011
13) U.S. Exports & Imports of Pharmaceutical Products: 2007-1st Quarter 2012
14) Estimated Quantity & Value of U.S. Shipments of Paint & Allied Products: 1999-2nd Quarter 2011
15) U.S. Shipments, Exports, Imports & Apparent Consumption of Paint, Varnish & Lacquer: 1998-2nd Quarter 2011