PLUNKETT'S OUTSOURCING & OFFSHORING INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2013
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Statistical Tables Provided: 8
Companies Profiled: 336
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
1) Introduction to the Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry
2) Pros and Cons of Outsourcing & Offshoring
3) BPO and KPO: White-Collar and Professional Tasks Are Offshored to a Growing Extent
4) Nearshoring and Reshoring Keep Operations Closer to Home
5) Health Care Goes Offshore, Medical Tourism and Clinical Trials Thrive in China, India and Elsewhere
6) Clinical Trials and Medical Records Processing Conducted Abroad Spark Concerns
7) From India to Singapore to Australia, Nations Compete Fiercely in Biotech Development
8) Offshoring to India Drives Changes in Global Consulting
9) Outsourcing & Offshoring Boom in China Challenged by Rising Wages, Employee Demands and Regulation
10) R&D Expands in Chinese Research Parks/Patent Filings Soar
11) Offshore Research, Development & Engineering Grows in India, Singapore, Taiwan and Korea
12) Globalization: Growth in Offshore Apparel Manufacturing/Vietnam, Cambodia and Other Countries Gain Market Share
13) The Vast Majority of Shoes Sold in the U.S. Are Made in China
14) Many Industry Sectors Seek Consulting and Outsourcing Income, Competing with Pure Consultancies
15) Corporate Clients Want Solid Returns on IT Investments
16) Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and Contract Electronics Manufacturing Expected to Slow in 2012
17) Globalization and Worldwide Collaboration Fuel the Research Efforts of Major Corporations
18) 3PL Supply Chain Management Evolves to Serve the Global Market
19) Hi-Tech Manufacturing Collaboration Spans the Globe
20) Outsourcing of Automobile Component Manufacturing/Design
Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Statistics
1) Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Overview
2) Sales of Services of All Types to Foreign & U.S. Markets: 1989-2010
3) U.S. Trade in Private Services by Type: 2006-2010
4) U.S. Trade in Private Services by Type: 2001-2005
5) U.S. Trade in Private Services by Type: 1996-2000
6) Estimated U.S. Export Revenue for Professional, Scientific & Technical Services Firms
(Except Notaries): 2007-2010
7) Top 50 Countries Exporting Textiles & Apparel to the U.S., All MFA Fibers: 2010-2011
8) Top Ten Suppliers & Destinations of U.S. Computers & Electronic Products: 2006-2011