PLUNKETT'S ADVERTISING & BRANDING INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2013
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
• Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
• Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 384
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Advertising & Branding Industry
1) Introduction to the Advertising and Branding Industry
2) Media Consolidation and Globalization
3) Online Advertising Becomes More Targeted, Takes 25% Share of U.S. Advertising Market
4) Groupon and Other Coupon Firms Compete Aggressively for Consumers’ Attention
5) Targeted Advertising Boosts Social Network Revenues
6) Google Dominates Online Video Advertising
7) Global Broadband Market Hits 2 Billion Subscribers, Fixed and Wireless
8) Television Ads Evolve to Face New Challenges
9) DVR Market Evolves/Time-Shifting Hurts Advertisers
10) Embedded Advertising/Product Placement/Branded Entertainment and Marketing Soar
11) Consumer Research Evolves to Direct Contact with Individuals/Ads Become Consumer-Generated
12) User Generated Content Drives Social Media and Generates Ad Revenues
13) Newspapers and Magazines See Excellent Growth in Digital Editions and Apps
14) Billboards Go Digital
15) Location-Based Advertising and Mobile Advertising on Cellphones Grow Quickly
16) Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
17) LOHAS- Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
18) Hispanic Market Attracts Growing Advertising and Marketing Focus
19) Ad Market in China Booms
20) Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing
Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics
1) Advertising & Branding Industry Overview
2) Estimated U.S. Advertising Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2007-2012 35
3) Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies & Direct Mail Advertising: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2007-2012
4) Employment in the Advertising & Related Services Industry, U.S.: 1990-2013
5) Internet Publishing & Broadcasting, Internet Service Providers & Web Search Portals: Estimated Revenue & Expenses, U.S. 2007-2012
6) Newspaper Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2007-2012
7) Periodical Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2007-2012
8) Radio Networks & Radio Stations: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2007-2012
9) Television Broadcasting: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2007-2012
10) Cable & Other Subscription Programming: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2007-2012