Table of Contents
Dexcel Pharma - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Dexcel Pharma (Dexcel) is a pharmaceutical company which develops and markets healthcare products. Its products include Cetirizine, Zyllergy, Alvoran, Betaren, Defanac, Diclofenac, Diclofenac Atid, Aceridex, Aspirin, Cadex, Losartan, Metoprolol Atid, Iomeron, Iopamiro, Periochip, Cemidin, Cimetidine, and Daivobet. Dexcel develops formulations using proprietary, patent-protected, drug delivery technologies. It offers products in the therapeutic areas such as allergy, analgesics, cardiovascular, dental, derma, cosmetics, diabetes, hypertension, digestive, psychiatry, neurology, oncology, infection, and pain relief, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as US, UK and Germany. It also has it manufacturing facilities in Or Akiva, Yokneam and Jerusalem. Dexcel is headquartered in Haifa, Israel.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 184.108.40.206) ...
Potassium Voltage Gated Channel Subfamily KQT Member 2 (Neuroblastoma Specific Potassium Channel Subunit Alpha KvLQT2 or Voltage Gated Potassium Channel Subunit Kv7.2 or KCNQ2) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 ...