Table of Contents
Mercer LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mercer LLC (Mercer), formerly Mercer Human Resource Consulting, Inc., is a consulting firm. It is a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. The company offers human resources consulting, outsourcing and financial advisory services across. It helps clients maximize the effectiveness of their health, welfare and retirement programs and optimize performance of employees. The company offers services in the areas of human capital, workforce communication and change, insurance brokerage, individual insurance, retirement solutions, defined contribution, mergers and acquisitions, investments and outsourcing. It has operations across Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and Carribbean, Middle East and North America. Mercer is headquartered in New York, the US.
Mercer LLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 07, 2016: Mercer Forms Strategic Alliance with Progyny to Offer Innovative Fertility Benefits
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762