Table of Contents
China National Chemical Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina) is a state-owned enterprise, which carries out the development and production of chemicals. The company offers chemical materials and specialty chemicals, agrochemicals, basic chemicals, rubber products, oil processing and refining products, and organic chemical raw materials. ChemChina also manufactures chemical equipment such as rubber machinery, drying equipment, ionic membrane electrolyzer and axle gear, and provides consulting services. Its products find application in aviation, aerospace, energy, biology, automotive, construction, and pharmaceutical industries. The company has production, research and development facilities, and marketing network across the world. It is one of the Fortune 500 and China's largest chemical companies. ChemChina is headquartered in Beijing, China.
China National Chemical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 20, 2015: Rosneft And ChemChina Agreed On The Partnership In The Area Of Supplies, Refining And Mutual Investments
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Asahi Organic Chemicals Industry Co., Ltd. (AOC), a subsidiary of Asahi Kasei Corporation is a chemical company that manufactures plastic valves. The company operates business through the divisions ...
Summary Acelon Chemicals & Fiber Corporation (Acelon Chemicals) is a chemical manufacturer that produces and sells various textile chemical filaments and yarns. The company’s products include nylon 6 ...
Summary Abu Qir Fertilizers and Chemical Industries Co. (AFC) carries out production and marketing of nitrogen fertilizers and bulk blended fertilizers. The company offers products such as prilled urea, ...