Phones & Pda
Table of Contents
Amid the global economic uncertainties, it is anticipated that global Smartphone shipment volume will still witness a 27% year-on-year growth to around 868.0 million units in 2013. However, the global Smartphone industry is highly concentrated such that the combined revenue share of Apple and Samsung is expected to have reached around 60% and the combined profit share around 95% in 2012, thereby leaving only 5% of profits to be shared by other Sm...More »
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS The global wearable computing market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 43.4% from around $5 billion forecast for 2013 to $9.2 billion in 2014 and more than $30.2 billion ...
This report provides a comprehensive analysis for the global wireless base station market. In depth historical unit shipment data is provided for 2012 with a five year forecast from 2014-2018also included. ...
Social games are gaining popularity and witnessing increased demand across different application sectors such as web, smartphones, tablets and phablets among others. The demand for these games is expected ...
... And put on the market with more rumored to be in the works: sharp rw-t110 nfc2.3 Tablet google nexus 7 samsung galaxy note ii & iii phone/tablet with nfc tazpad from taztag aimed at retail ...
... Multimedia applications: more and more applications are being run on mobile phones including video streaming, tv, social media and content sharing. This has led qualcomm to predict that data traffic ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.