Table of Contents
Mutuelle Generale de l'Education Nationale - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mutuelle Generale de l'Education Nationale (MGEN) is a health insurer that focuses on offering mutual health insurance and health care facilities. It manages the statutory health insurance scheme for employees in the national education system, higher education, research, culture, and communication, youth and sports. The company offers complementary health services to all professionals, regardless of status. MGEN operates a network of healthcare and medico-social centers through which it offers insured structure diversified care services such as, ambulatory care, acute care and rehabilitation homes for the elderly. The company forms an integral part of French government's healthcare policy. MGEN is headquartered in Paris, France.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary DeVry Education Group Inc. (DeVry) is an educational service provider that provides educational programs such as associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree programs, and master’s degree programs. ...
Summary Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (Lincoln) is an educational service provider that operates schools, colleges and technical institutes. The organization offers student services including ...
Summary Strayer Education, Inc. (Strayer) is an education service provider that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The institute’s degree programs include business administration, accounting, ...
Education And T...
High School Edu...
Education And T...