Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Montenegro, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of Montenegrin insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Montenegrin economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Montenegro, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Montenegrin insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Montenegrin insurance industry
- The Montenegrin insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Montenegrin economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Montenegrin insurance industry
- Overview of distribution channels in the Montenegrin insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Montenegrin insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards in the Montenegrin insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Montenegro:
- It provides historical values for the Montenegrin insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Montenegrin insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Montenegro, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of Montenegro.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Montenegrin insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Montenegrin insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Montenegrin insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Montenegrin insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Montenegrin insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
-The country’s economy is service-based, with the service sector accounting for 88% of GDP in 2014.
- Life insurance accounted for 16.8% of the Montenegrin insurance industry, in terms of gross written premium in 2015.
- The most FDI inflow was in the areas of tourism, real estate, energy, telecommunications, finance, healthcare and construction.
- The public healthcare system is facing challenges due to the unavailability of drugs, medical supplies and equipment.
- Montenegro’s small population is a key challenge for insurers. The country’s population registered an annual growth rate of 0.1% in 2015.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...