Table of Contents
This Report provides an overview of the world hospitality furniture market, namely the world contract furniture market for hotels and resorts with a focus on the four and five star segments. After two years, it is the second CSIL Report on this Issue.
In detail, the report includes:
• Demand Drivers: Analysis of World Tourism Flows;
• Demand Analysis: Investigation of the number of new opened rooms in hotels and similar establishments and their renovation activities and identification of the top hotel chains in the world;
• Distribution system: Description of the purchasing process and of the main players involved;
• Supply Analysis: An overview of the Competitive System;
• Profile of the leading contractors;
• Profile of the top architects and interior design studios. The Report is divided into four main geographical areas: Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Americas, with focus on some of the main countries for each Region.
For each area the medium-high segment has been analysed, paying attention mainly to four and five star hotels, considering the companies that can provide turnkey projects or can offer additional services, not merely the supply of single items.
Attention is given in highlighting the specific features of hundreds of key players of the hospitality sector, such as major architects and interior design studios, the major hotel chains and some of the major contractors.
This Report is the result of an in-deep methodology:
• Processing of macroeconomic data and home furniture sector statistics from CSIL's databases;
• Around 100 interviews carried out specifically for this report.;
• Analysis of the available documentation referring to contract furnishings (regulations, tenders and ongoing projects);
• Study of the existing statistics on tourism flows from the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC);
• Analysis of the national statistics on the number of hotels and similar establishments (Eurostat, ISTAT, ISEE, etc.);
• Sector magazines and company websites;
• Analysis of non-confidential documents already in the CSIL database (reports on the contract market in Europe and China, reports on complementary sectors in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Brazil, etc);
• CSIL processing of statistical data including all the available information sources in this field. Value data are given for the following references:
• Furnishings of hotel rooms (excluding common parts). When possible the value include……(furniture, lighting, curtains and other furnishings);
• Furnishings of hotel rooms (including common parts). Same product mix as above;
• Turn-key hotel rooms (excluding common parts). It includes above mentioned furnishings plus fixed items (marble, glass, doors, etc.);
• Turn-key hotel rooms (including common parts). Same product mix as above. It is worth mentioning that the term contract is used whenever the simple provision of furnishings, under the contracting formula (responsibility for all the work involved in a specific job order), is accompanied by a series of collateral services, such as support for designing spaces, and finding and coordinating sub-contractors for the completion of the furnishings. The overall market value for the hospitality furniture sector includes bedroom, mattresses, bathroom furniture, living room, marble, glass, windows, doors, textiles, lighting, mobile partition walls.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Growing demand for real-time optimized guest experience management is expected to drive the growth of the smart hospitality market” The smart hospitality market is expected to grow from USD 5.74 billion ...
Luxury Hotels Provide Travelers And Tourists With High-End Lodging Experience Including Facilities Such As Discreet Check-In & Check-Out, Heated & Fresh Water Swimming Pool (Private Swimming Pools Offered ...
The Global Budget Hotels Market to 2020 Summary Global budget hotel market industry grew in 2015 due to demand for affordable accommodation, with an increase in the middle-class population in Asia-Pacific ...