CSIL Market Research Vietnam Furniture Outlook is part of the Country Furniture Outlook Series, covering at present 70 countries.
Each Country Report contains updated furniture statistics, tables, graphs and illustrated maps and information collected through interviews with top furniture companies and sector experts.
Summary: Highlights of this Report
An executive summary The Key Facts of the Furniture Industry, provides:
- furniture industry overview,
- performance of the Vietnamese furniture market
- prospects for the coming years for furniture consumption in Vietnam
The report contains all the main updated furniture statistics and indicators necessary to analyze the furniture market in Vietnam
From the supply side:
- Productive Factors (sawnwood, wood-based panels, forest resources, woodworking machinery)
- Furniture Production by segment (upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture)
- Furniture Manufacturer: 93 short profiles of the top furniture manufacturers in Vietnam with the following information:
- Company name and contact details
- Type of Furniture Produced
- Average Monthly Production (40' containers)
- Reference markets
From the market side:
- Demand Determinants (population, GNP, households, building activities and international tourism, households expenditure)
- Furniture Consumption - by segment (upholstered furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture) and per capita furniture spending
This study also considers the international trading activity (see Furniture Imports and Furniture Exports)
Tables and graphs illustrate
- countries of destination/origin of furniture
- furniture trade by segment (upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, office furniture, parts of furniture, parts of seats) and by country/area
- world comparisons of the imports/consumption and exports/production ratios, placing Vietnam in a global context.
Further enriches the analysis (see Furniture Market Potential)
- Future Furniture industry prospects
- CSIL's assessment of market potential (size of the market, performance, furniture consumer spending, market openness, import penetration)
- a cross-country comparison (see Annex: Country Rankings)
International Furniture Fairs, Furniture Association and Professional Furniture magazines are listed in Sector fairs, Press and Institutional Bodies.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources