CSIL report The lighting fixtures market in Russia provides a full analysis of the lighting fixtures market in Russia, giving lighting fixtures industry statistics (production and consumption, imports and exports), sales data and market shares of the main players with company profiles, and data on the supply structure (light sources, productivity and employment), distribution channels and reference prices.
The lighting fixtures market is broken down highlighting residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting.
Data on residential lighting are given by style (traditional, modern, design). Data on commercial lighting are broken down by end user sector (hospitality, office, retail, entertainment, schools and other public facilities). Industrial lighting consists of lighting for industrial sites, weather and explosion-proof, marine, healthcare and emergency lighting. Outdoor lighting includes residential outdoor lighting, lighting for urban landscape, Christmas lighting, lighting for major roads and tunnels, sporting plants and other area lighting.
The breakdown of Russian lighting fixtures exports and imports is provided by country and by geographical area (Americas, Asia and Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Other countries). The reports provides a breakdown of light sources (incandescence, fluorescence, gas discharge and metal halide, LED). Sales breakdown by distribution channel (direct sales/contract, lighting specialist retailers, furniture and furnishings chains/department stores, wholesalers, DIY, mail order/E-Commerce) and by geographical region (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Privolzhskly, North West and Far East) are provided for a sample of companies.
Reference prices are given for the main lighting products in the segments of residential, commercial, industrial and outdoor lighting, in a sample of stores.
The main section of the Report is dedicated to the competitive system, with lighting fixtures sales and market shares of the top companies operating in the Russian market, for each lighting fixtures segment: residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting, outdoor lighting.
Short profiles of the major Russian companies operating in the lighting fixtures industry are also included.
Addresses of about 250 lighting fixtures companies (manufacturers and traders) mentioned in the report are also available.
Among the considered products: lighting fixtures, lighting products, decorative and residential lighting, architectural and commercial lighting, industrial lighting, outdoor lighting, light sources, LED lighting.
Table Of Contents
The lighting fixtures market in Russia
Research field and methodology
Working tools and Terminology
1. Lighting fixtures: market size and segmentation
Basic data and activity trend: production, imports, exports and consumption
- Sales breakdown by product (residential outdoor, urban landscape, Christmas/event lighting, major roads and galleries, sporting plants and other area lighting)
- Sales breakdown by light source (incandescence, fluorescence, LED, gas discharge)
The LED market
- LED sales in the Russian market and market shares in a sample of companies
- Breakdown of lighting fixtures sales by distribution channel (direct sales/contract, lighting specialist retailers, furniture and furnishings chains/department stores, wholesalers, DIY, mail order/E-commerce)
Sales by Federal District
- Sales of lighting fixtures by district (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Privolzhskly Volga Region, North-Western, Far East) in a sample of companies
- Reference prices in a sample of stores: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Outdoor Lighting
Demand determinants and business climate
- Population breakdown by Federal District and by city
- Average per capita monthly expenditure by federal district
- New residential construction by federal district
- Business climate rankings
5. Magazines, associations and trade fairs
6. The competitive system
Top lighting companies
- Lighting fixtures of the top 60 Russian manufacturers broken down by segment (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Outdoor)
Exporters of lighting fixtures
- Exports of top 30 Russian exporters and sales breakdown by country
Lighting fixtures. Sales on the Russian market of top 60 companies and market shares
Residential lighting. Sales on the Russian market of top 50 companies and market shares
Commercial lighting. Sales on the Russian market of top 50 companies and market shares
Industrial lighting. Sales on the Russian market of top 50 companies and market shares
Outdoor lighting. Sales on the Russian market of top 50 companies and market shares
7. Economic indicators
- Country indicators: Population indicators, Economic indicators (GNP, Nominal household final consumption expenditure), Social Indicators, Construction
- Russia. GDP and inflation, 2009-2018. Annual percentage changes
Appendix I: Economic indicators, lighting fixtures basic data and trade in other CIS Countries
Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine
- Economic indicators: Population Population, Area, GNP, Household Consumption Expenditure
- Real growth of GDP, 2001-2018. Annual percentage changes
- Basic data of Lighting fixtures: production, imports, exports and consumption
- Exports and imports of lighting fixtures by country and by geographical area of destination/origin
Appendix II: list of companies interviewed and/or mentioned