Table of Contents
- This report reviews the UK pest control industry.
- the industry has continued to grow through an uncertain economic period with changes in regulation, working practices and supply structure. in particular, there have been significant changes in local authority pest control provision.
- the report quantifies the market size and historical growth rates while probing key factors behind these figures and exploring segmentation of the market and drivers of profitability.
- the performance of leading pest control service providers is analysed and discussed.
- It also carries out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth – in particular the macroeconomic environment and factors which determine volume and price for pest control work – setting out historical trends and forecasts.
- the forecast for industry growth is based on This analysis of historical trends and growth drivers.
What does It contain?
- Quantification of market size and historical growth rate
- Summary of market trends
- analysis of and commentary on leading pest control service providers
- market and driver forecasts
Who is It intended for?
- It is intended for pest control companies themselves, as well as suppliers to the industry, investors, banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector.
What are the sources and methodology?
This report is based on
– Publicly available data including company annual reports, websites, press releases and government statistics
– Interviews with service providers, customers and industry experts
– in-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and relevant market drivers
– Our own experience of advising companies and investors involved in the pest control and facilities management industries, both in the UK and elsewhere in Europe
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions
Main changes from Our previous report in This area
- analysis and description of the market updated to reflect recent trends such as downsizing of pest control operations by many local authorities
- Financial Information and market drivers updated
- forecast models rebuilt to reflect new Information and changes in the market context
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, a task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability. Timely ...
Glyphosate, a broad-spectrum non-selective herbicide widely used to kill unwanted plants both in agricultural and in non-agricultural landscapes, has been in a leading position in the world's herbicides ...
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies. The report contains 378 pages, 43 tables and provides agrochemical industry executives ...