Table of Contents
This study focuses on the market for pain management, consisting of drugs and devices. It provides an overview of products included in this market, and detailed analyses of markets and competitive environments. The study includes information about significant products, players, issues and trends, regulatory issues and other information affecting the pain management industry.
Market for global pain management pharmaceuticals and devices by revenue at manufacturers’ sales levels is projected to grow from $36.6 billion in 2014 to nearly $37.8 billion in 2015 and $44.3 billion in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2015 and 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for pain management drugs, which will address acute vs. chronic pain, treatments, and issues facing healthcare workers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014; estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Examination of product categories, use of products, and the competitive landscape.
- Coverage of several significant market trends, including undertreatment issues, professional issues, managed care pain issues, trends in new therapies, product pipelines, generic participation, pain research, drug delivery, and patent expirations.
- Discussion of new regulatory requirements.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This BCC Research report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the markets for pain management. The geographical scope of this study is global. This study will address acute versus chronic pain, treatments and regulatory issues facing healthcare workers. Also provided is detailed information based on product categories, use of products, forecasts and competitive analyses.
The report identifies two general segments of pain management:
Within the pharmaceuticals segment several sub-segments are discussed in detail, including:
- Narcotic pain management.
- Non-narcotic pain management.
- Antimigraine treatments.
- Other drugs (including fibromyalgia treatments).
The device segment covers several product lines and specifically targets the largest product segments including:
- Electrotherapy stimulators.
- Spine stimulators.
- Other products (including electromagnetic therapies and other treatments).
For each market segment detailed information is provided based on product categories, product use, forecasts and competitive analyses.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global OTC Analgesics market accounted for a market value of USD XX billion in 2015. The market is expected to reach USD XX billion in 2016 and USD XX billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of xx% during ...
China’s demand for Pain and Fever Relief Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high ...