Table of Contents
Gamma Therapeutics, Inc. (Gamma Therapeutics) is a biotechnology company which offers biopharmaceutical and diagnostic test solutions. The company’s product portfolio encompasses GammaCoeur, Gammarin and GammaSeal. GammaCoeur is developed to address the need for a new cardiovascular disease risk assay and complement traditional testing methods such as total fibrinogen, cholesterol for heart attack and stroke risk. Gammarin, a non-immunogenic, anticoagulant is a pharmaceutical drug that is being developed for use in patients undergoing major surgery. GammaSeal, a high strength surgical sealant is being developed for areas of mechanical strain such as wound repair or large artery vascular surgery. Its products are developed based on its technology, Gamma Prime Fibrinogen, which is a natural occurring protein in human blood. Gamma Therapeutics is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Gamma Therapeutics, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Left Ventricular Dysfunction - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Left Ventricular Dysfunction – Pipeline Review, H1 ...
Dilated Cardiomyopathy - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Dilated Cardiomyopathy – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides ...
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Ischemia Reperfusion Injury – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, ...