Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Liechtenstein, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Liechtenstein insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, total assets and total investment income during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Liechtenstein economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Liechtenstein, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Liechtenstein insurance industry, including:
- The Liechtenstein insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Liechtenstein economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Liechtenstein insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Liechtenstein insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Liechtenstein insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Liechtenstein
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Liechtenstein:
- It provides historical values for the Liechtenstein insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Liechtenstein insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, total assets and total investment income.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Liechtenstein.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Liechtenstein and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Liechtenstein insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Liechtenstein insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Liechtenstein insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Liechtenstein insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Following trade treaties with Switzerland and membership access to the European Economic Area (EEA), Liechtenstein is the only country with direct access to both Switzerland and the EEA. Since its accession to the EEA, Liechtenstein has adopted a low tax rate system, encouraging business from Swiss and other EEA countries.
- The insurance industry is driven by offshore business; over 99.0% of revenues were generated from the EU and Switzerland in 2014.
- Growth in life insurance was a result of rising demand for fund- and unit-linked products, while growth in the non-life and personal accident and health segments was driven by compulsory building, health and fire insurance.
- The industry’s outlook remains optimistic, given improving business and economic conditions in key EU member states.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...