Table of Contents
Timetric’s ' The Insurance Industry in Moldova, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Moldovan insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Moldovan insurance industry, including:
- The Moldovan insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Moldovan insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Moldovan insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Moldovan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Moldova:
- It provides historical values for the Moldovan insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Moldovan insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Moldova and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Moldova insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Moldovan insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Moldovan insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Moldovan insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Moldova is a low-income country with high population density. Its economy is heavily dependent on agriculture, fisheries and farming, due to its favorable climate and fertile land.
- The Moldovan insurance industry is among the smallest in Europe.
- In 2012, the insurance regulator National Commission on Financial Markets (NCFM) enacted a law to separate composite insurers into life and non-life businesses.
- The regulatory reform in 2012 was also opened new distribution channels in the Moldovan insurance industry, enabling credit and savings institutions to sell insurance policies.
- The small size of the economy limits the size of the insurance industry.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...