Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Yemen, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Yemeni insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Yemeni economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Yemen, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Yemeni insurance industry, including:
- The Yemeni insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Yemeni economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Yemeni insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Yemeni insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Yemeni insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Yemen
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Yemen:
- It provides historical values for the Yemeni insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Yemeni insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Yemen.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Yemen and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Yemeni insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Yemeni insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Yemeni insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Yemeni insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade supervises the Yemeni insurance industry, and is responsible for the monitoring and control of insurers and intermediaries.
- Yemeni insurance is dominated by domestic insurance companies and insurers from the GCC and MENA regions.
- Health insurance was the largest category in terms of gross written premium in 2014.
- In 2015, insurance penetration in Yemen stood at 0.3%.
- Standard insurance cover in Yemen does not include political risk cover, and Yemeni insurers were spared from making huge insurance payments for fatalities and damages caused by the military conflict.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...