Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Cambodia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of the Cambodian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast (2015–2020) periods.
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Cambodian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes analysis of the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Cambodia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Cambodian insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Cambodian insurance industry
- The Cambodian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Cambodian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Cambodian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Cambodian insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards in the Cambodian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Cambodia:
- It provides historical values for the Cambodian insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Cambodian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cambodia, and highlights recent developments.
- It covers the economy and demographic structure of Cambodia.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Cambodian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Cambodian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cambodian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cambodian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cambodian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In February 2017, Cambodia Rice Federation (CRF) started talks with industry experts on the development and promotion of agriculture insurance schemes in the country.
- In March 2016, the Cambodian insurance regulator (Ministry of Economy and Finance – MEF) announced plans to develop and revise regulations related to life insurance business in the country.
- The MEF permits 100% foreign direct investment in the insurance industry and, as a result, both domestic and foreign insurance companies are present in the country.
- The top four general insurers together accounted for 84.2% of the country’s gross written premium.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...