Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Peter Kiewit Sons’, Inc. (Kiewit or 'the company') is an employee-owned heavy construction company. Kiewit primarily operates in the US, Canada and Australia. The principal subsidiaries are Kiewit Construction Group Inc., Kiewit Diversified Group Inc., and Kiewit Mining Group Inc. It is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska and employed 25,700 people including 11,350 core staff and 14,350 skilled craft workers in 2014. The company recorded revenues of $10,400 million in 2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Peter Kiewit Sons%, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services