Table of Contents
Claire's Stores, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Claire's Stores, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Claire's Stores, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Claire's Stores, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Claire's Stores, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Claire's Stores, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Claire's Stores, Inc. (Claire's or 'the company'), a privately-held corporation, is a specialty retailer of fashionable jewelry and accessories. The stores of the company are mainly operated under the trade names Claire's and Icing. Claire's has its operations in North America and Europe. It is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois and employed about 18,900 people as of January 31, 2015, of whom 12,096 were part-time employees. The company recorded revenues of $1,494.3 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), a decrease of 1.2% compared to FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $11.5 million in FY2015, a decrease of 93.3% compared to FY2014. The net loss was $212 million in FY2015, compared to the net loss of $65.3 million in FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Claire's Stores, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Claire's Stores, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Claire's Stores, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Hong Kong Jewellery Holding Ltd (H.K. Jewellery), formerly Excel Technology International Holdings Limited is a technology company that develops software. The company’s activities include research ...
Summary Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (Kingold) is a jewelry manufacturer that designs, manufactures and sells a variety of jewelry items. The company’s products include gold necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, ...
Summary Blue Nile, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...