Table of Contents
IMARC’s new report “Indian Floriculture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian floriculture market. The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the drivers, market size, area under cultivation, structure, production, competitive landscape and the outlook of the floriculture market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian floriculture market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the total size of the Indian floriculture market?
- How has the Indian floriculture market performed in recent years?
- What is the size of the total land under flower cultivation?
- Which are the top flower producing states in India?
- What is the competitive structure of the floriculture market in India?
- What is the breakup of the organized and unorganized flower market in India?
- What are the key drivers of the floriculture market in India?
- What is the outlook of the floriculture market in India?
Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
- Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
- Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Wilting point: Import infiltration and downstream consolidation will stifle industry revenue Abstract Flower & Nursery Stock Wholesaling in the US Over the past five years, the Flower and Nursery Stock ...
Out of season: Disposable income growth will spur demand, but consumers will turn to online operators Abstract Florists in the US The Florists industry has been withering away over the past five years. ...
Full bloom: The industry is expected to recover as a result of renewed demand for industry products Abstract Online Flower Shops The Online Flower Shops industry has been in bloom over the five years ...