Table of Contents
IMARC’s new report “Indian Warehousing & Cold Chain Market Report: 2012-2017” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian warehousing and cold chain market. The report has segmented this market into two segments - warehousing and cold chain.
For each of the aforementioned categories, the report provides:
- Historical & current market performance
- Market drivers
- Competitive landscape
- Performance of various segments
- Market forecast
The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, structure, competitive landscape and the outlook of the Indian warehousing and cold chain market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian warehousing and cold chain market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the size and breakup of the warehousing and cold chain market in India?
- What has been the historical performance of the Indian warehousing market during 2005-06 - 2011-12 and its outlook till 2017-18?
- What has been the performance of key segments in the Indian warehousing market?
- What is the competitive structure of the Indian warehousing market?
- What has been the historical performance of the Indian cold chain market during 2005-06 - 2011-12 and its outlook till 2017-18?
- What has been the performance of key segments in the Indian cold chain market?
- What is the competitive structure of the Indian cold chain market?
Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
- Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
- Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Cold chain market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period” The cold chain market is estimated to be valued at USD 189.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach a value of ...
The global cold chain market is anticipated to reach USD 381.68 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The expansion of trade over the years has arisen the necessity of ...
About Cold Chain A cold chain is an uninterrupted supply chain that includes a network of facilities and distribution options. Various stages and processes in this supply chain operate under controlled ...