Table of Contents
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Poland, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Poland.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Poland
- Size of Poland wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Ultra HNWIs in Poland 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 487 UHNWIs in Poland in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$85.5 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were five billionaires, 71 centimillionaires and 411 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.7% of the total HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. The number of Polish UHNWIs increased by 29.9% during the review period, from 375 in 2009 to 487 in 2013.
- There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. While the number of billionaires rose by 150.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires rose by 29.1% and 29.2% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 12.9% to reach 568 in 2018. This will include six billionaires, 84 centimillionaires and 478 affluent millionaires.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...