This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global earthmoving equipment market, including:
- The regional and global earthmoving equipment market’s growth prospects by category
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North American, Latin American and European markets separately with country level data
- Critical insight into the impact of the market through comparative analysis of country level data
- Company profiles of key companies operating in the earthmoving equipment industry
The global earthmoving equipment market valued US$78.7 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific market constituted a 57.8% share, making it the largest regional market for earthmoving equipment in the world. In the same year, markets in Europe and North America positioned themselves as the second and third-largest regional markets, with 22.0% and 12.4% shares respectively. The continuing economic uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to reduce the market shares of western regions. Growing economies in Asia-Pacific, in particular China and India, are expected to increase their market shares as the rapid development of their infrastructural, industrial, residential and commercial sectors increases the demand for construction equipment. The share of European and North American markets is expected to be 18.2% and 9.8% respectively in 2016, declining from 22.0% and 12.4% in 2011, while Asia-Pacific is forecast to increase its share to 64.5% in the same year.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the earthmoving equipment market globally:
- Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the earthmoving equipment market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America
- Historical and forecast valuations for the segments of the earthmoving equipment market including Bulldozers, Excavators, Dumper Trucks, Construction Tractors, Graders and Levelers, Loaders and Scrapers
- Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries)
- Analysis of key events and factors driving the earthmoving equipment market globally
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost and competitive pressures
- The global earthmoving equipment market valued US$78.7 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific market constituted a 57.8% share, making it the largest regional market for earthmoving equipment in the world.
- In terms of growth, the global earthmoving equipment market recorded a CAGR of 2.50% during the review period (2007-2011). The key contributor to this low growth rate was the 23.9% decline in annual growth rate recorded in 2009.
- The Asian earthmoving equipment market valued US$45.5 billion in 2011. The Chinese market constituted the largest share with 56.9%.
- A strong pipeline of various infrastructure, industrial, residential, commercial and institutional construction projects in Asia-Pacific will drive demand for earthmoving equipment. As a result, the global earthmoving equipment market is estimated to record a CAGR of 7.98% over the forecast period to value US$115.5 billion in 2016.
- China is one of the fastest-growing construction equipment markets in the world. In terms of total global sales of construction equipment, the share of China’s construction equipment sales increased from 9% in 2005 to 40% in 2010.