Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Algeria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of Algerian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Algerian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Algeria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Algerian insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Algerian insurance industry
- The Algerian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Algerian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Algerian insurance segments with its regional counterparts
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Algerian insurance industry
- Overview of distribution channels in the Algerian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Algerian insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Algerian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Algeria:
- It provides historical values for the Algerian insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Algerian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Algeria, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of Algeria.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Algerian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Algerian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Algerian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Algerian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Algerian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- As the public budget declined following a drop in global oil prices, the government appealed to insurers to invest more of their earnings to support the growth of the nation’s economy.
- During the review period, insurers in Algeria faced insolvency due to the domestic economic downturn and global economic volatility.
- Intense competition and product diversification helped insurers to expand their business into niche areas such as agriculture insurance, assistance cover and bancassurance.
- In order to improve public confidence regarding insurance, the Ministry of Finance limited the period for insurers to settle claims related to road traffic accidents to eight weeks.
- Increased awareness of agriculture insurance through aggressive promotions and developing products according to farmers’ needs will drive farm insurance over the forecast period.
- Developing sophisticated insurance products in areas of civil liability, fire and water damage, targeting small- and medium-sized entrepreneurs, will drive the industry over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...