Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Kyrgyz insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Kyrgyz economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kyrgyz insurance industry, including:
- The Kyrgyz insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Kyrgyz economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Kyrgyz insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Kyrgyz insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Kyrgyz insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Kyrgyzstan:
- It provides historical values for the Kyrgyz insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Kyrgyz insurance industry, along with market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Kyrgyzstan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Kyrgyz insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Kyrgyz insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Kyrgyz insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kyrgyz insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The industry grew at a review period (2010–2014) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.6%.
- The implementation of compulsory insurance classes such as motor third-party liability and property insurance against fire and natural disasters are expected to attract European insurers to Kyrgyzstan over the forecast period.
- The increase in healthcare expenditure and public awareness towards health are expected to benefit private health insurers.
- Over the forecast period, raising investments into mining is expected to spur the demand for engineering and transit insurance products..
- International law firm Simmons & Simmons signed a partnership agreement with the government in May 2014, to provide takaful insurance (Islamic insurance) and sukuk (Islamic bonds).
- The introduction of new insurance products, transparency in business and increasing insurance awareness are expected to support the insurance industry's growth over the forecast period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...