Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of Belarusian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Belarusian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belarusian insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Belarusian insurance industry
- The Belarusian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Belarusian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Belarusian insurance industry
- Overview of distribution channels in the Belarusian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Belarusian insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards and its impact on the Belarusian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Belarus:
- It provides historical values for the Belarusian insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Belarusian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Belarus, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of Belarus.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Belarusian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Belarusian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belarusian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Belarusian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belarusian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The real GDP of Belarus shrank due to the high energy and financial dependence on Russia in the presence of the ongoing regional crisis, a decline in industrial production and a decrease in exports.
-The Belarusian insurance industry’s penetration stood at 0.1% in 2015, which was lower than neighboring countries such as Russia (3.18%), Poland (3.17%) and Ukraine (1.35%).
- The industry is led by the non-life segment, which accounted for 82.3% of its direct written premium in 2015.
- On July 1, 2014 the Ministry Of Finance (MoF) announced new procedures and conditions for obligatory medical insurance for foreign citizens and those with temporary residency.
- Five insurance companies were terminated during the review period – Zepter Insurance; Bagach Insurance; Delta Insurance; Megapolis Insurance; and Rosgosstrakh – due to high operational losses.
- Over the forecast period, increased foreign direct investment (FDI), low insurance penetration and rising outbound travel are likely to drive the industry, which is expected to register a forecast-period CAGR of 13.5% in terms of direct written premium.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...