Table of Contents
Toys and Games in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys and games market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys and games market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys and games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany toys and games market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany toys and games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Germany toys and games market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Germany toys and games market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany toys and games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Germany's toys and games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The toys and games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The German toys and games market had total revenues of $3,282.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Online retail accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the German toys and games market in 2015. Sales through this channel generated $909.4m, equivalent to 27.7% of the market's overall value.
The position of online retail reflects the pull of Amazon, as well as the fact that the likes of Toys 'R' Us and Spiele Max sell online. Interestingly, Germany lacks any major toy retail chains outside of Spiele Max, and even that particular company does not operate in all states.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
China’s demand for Toys and Games has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
About Animation Collectibles Animation collectibles include licensed merchandise as well as animation toys with characters and properties from feature films and television shows. The merchandise industry, ...
About Toys and Games Toys and games are used for the amusement and entertainment of children. Activity toys such as building sets, dolls, puzzles such as jigsaw puzzles, and card games help children enhance ...