Table of Contents
Conn's, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Conn's, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Conn's, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Conn's, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Conn's, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Conn's, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Conn's, Inc. (Conn's or 'the company') is a US-based specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture and mattresses, consumer electronics and home office products. In addition, Conn's provides in-house credit finance options for its customers' product purchases. The company is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas and employed about 4,300 people as of January 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $1,485.2 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 24.4% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $119.9 million in FY2015, a decrease of 25.9% compared to FY2014. The net profit was $58.5 million in FY2015, a decrease of 37.4% compared to FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Conn's, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Conn's, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Conn's, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762