Table of Contents
Grupo TMM, S.A.B. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Grupo TMM, S.A.B. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Grupo TMM, S.A.B. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Grupo TMM, S.A.B. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Grupo TMM, S.A.B.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Grupo TMM, S.A.B., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Grupo TMM, S.A.B. (Grupo TMM or ‘the company’) is one of the largest logistics and transportation companies in Mexico, providing ocean transportation services, including maritime, ports and terminals management and logistics services, to clients throughout Mexico. It is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico and employed 1,708 people as on March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of MXP2,870.7 million ($215.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was MXP430.9 million ($32.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 3.3% over FY2013. The net loss of the company was MXP516.9 million ($38.9 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of MXP556.4 million ($41.8 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Grupo TMM, S.A.B. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Grupo TMM, S.A.B. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Grupo TMM, S.A.B.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic company that provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. The company offers services such as EPC services, gas logistics, liquid logistics, ...
Summary Greystone Logistics, Inc. (Greystone Logistics) is a chemical company that manufactures plastic pallet products. The company’s plastic pallet products are used to provide logistical solutions ...
Summary Horizon North Logistics Inc. (HNL) is a resource development service company that offers service camps and catering, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics services. The company provides ...