Table of Contents
Timetric’s ' The Insurance Industry in Macau, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Macanese insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Macanese insurance industry, including:
- The Macanese insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Macanese insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Macanese insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Macanese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Macau:
- It provides historical values for the Macanese insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Macanese insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Macau and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Macanese insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Macanese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Macanese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Macanese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Macanese insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium recording a CAGR of 20.4% during the review period.
- The country’s aging population and high life expectancy supported life insurance’s growth.
- The life segment accounted for 72.7% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2013.
- The non-life segment grew at a CAGR of 20.1% during the review period.
- Macanese insurance penetration stood at 1.6% in 2013, compared to the Asian average of 6.0%.
- The industry is set to grow owing to its booming gambling industry, developments in tourism and infrastructural growth.
- The insurance industry in Macau is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Macao (Autoridade Monetaria e Cambial de Macau – AMCM).
- There were 23 licensed insurance companies operating in the country, in 2013.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...