Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Togolese insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Togolese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Togolese insurance industry, including:
- The Togolese insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Togolese economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Togolese insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Togolese insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Togolese insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Togolese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Togo:
- It provides historical values for the Togolese insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Togolese insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Togo.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Togo and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Togolese insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Togolese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Togolese insurance gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 10.6%.
- The Togolese insurance industry is governed by the Direction Nationale des Assurances, under the Ministry of Finance.
- The Togolese insurance industry comprised of 15 insurers as of 2013 of which five were life insurers, seven general insurers and three were reinsures.
- Life insurance was the largest segment with 41.8% of the industry's gross written premium in 2014 and grew at a review-period CAGR of 16.7%.
- The non-life segment accounted for 36.5% of the industry's gross written premium in 2014 and registered a review-period CAGR of 4.0%.
- Individual life was the fastest-growing category in life segment, with a review-period CAGR of 16.8%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...