Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Chad, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of Chadian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Chadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'The Insurance Industry in Chad, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chadian insurance industry, including:
- An overview of the Chadian insurance industry
- The Chadian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Chadian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Chadian insurance industry
- Overview of distribution channels in the Chadian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chadian insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards and its impact on the Chadian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Chad:
- It provides historical values for the Chadian insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Chadian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Chad, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of Chad.
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Chadian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chadian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chadian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Chadian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chadian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Chad’s stable political situation is expected to encourage global investors to participate in the country’s insurance industry.
- In Chad, the working population is increasing rapidly, and is expected to support the development of the insurance industry. The working population grew from 51% of the total population in 2011 to 52.8% in 2015.
- A high level of FDI inflow encouraged foreign insurers to invest in Chad, which supported the industry’s growth.
- Chad has registered an increase in the percentage of aging population, creating demand for life and health insurance products.
- The personal accident and health segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 16.1%, driven by an increase in life expectancy and a rise in healthcare expenditure.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...