Table of Contents
Canadean's "Fromageries Bel SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fromageries Bel SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fromageries Bel SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fromageries Bel SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fromageries Bel SA (BEL) is a producer and marketer of cheese. The company's product portfolio includes pressed, processed, fresh and spreadable cheese. It also offers dairy products including milk, cream, butter and cheddar. The company markets its products under core brands and other brands. Its core brands include The Laughing Cow, Mini Babybel, Leerdammer and Boursin. Other brands include Apericube, Babybel, Picon, Price's and Sylphide, among others. BEL also produces and markets specially prepared dairy proteins under Nollibel brand to food manufacturers especially ice cream, yogurt and other dairy product producer. The company offers its products to foodservice companies through its subsidiary BEL Foodservice. It sells its products across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Greater Africa. BEL is headquartered in Paris, France.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Fromageries Bel - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...
Summary Schreiber Foods, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report ...