Table of Contents
For diabetes patients, glucose monitoring is a way of life, a several-times-per-day routine critical to physiological health. But while the traditional finger prick method has been a standard disease management tool for decades, issues of patient compliance and the limitations of current methods in detecting short-term fluctuations in glucose levels have brought a host of companies into the hunt for less invasive and more user-friendly alternatives. Now the convergence of small-scale electronics and sophisticated biocompatible product designs is giving hope for a better future to millions of diabetes patients worldwide.
Noninvasive glucose monitors that can measure glucose levels accurately and reliably have the capability to improve glycemic control and patient wellbeing. By integrating the sensing element, electronics, and a power source in a single package, noninvasive monitors are creating new options for caregivers and their diabetes patients. Signal processing improvements - include improved signal-to-noise ratios and interference filtering - will continue to be critical to the commercialization prospects of noninvasive monitors. While the potential is substantial, for most participants the road to commercialization will contain numerous speed bumps and delays that will strain capitalization requirements and investor patience. Successful players will be those that realize the value of partnerships and strategic alliances.
• Analyzes and evaluates noninvasive glucose sensing and monitoring technologies and development-stage products and assesses market potential and commercialization risks and opportunities
• Examines noninvasive glucose monitor design issues and evolving market factors
• Provides detailed status of noninvasive glucose monitors currently in development
• Forecasts the impact of glucose sensing technology and devices on diabetes management markets and projects probable future developments
• Profiles market participants, their technology, product development activity, and business strategies
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
BRIC Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "BRIC Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the BRIC Glucose Monitoring market. The report ...
North America Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "North America Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the North America Glucose ...
Asia-Pacific Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Asia-Pacific Glucose Monitoring Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Glucose ...