Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Foodservice: Europe Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Europe Foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Fast food and profit foodservice
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Fast food and profit foodservice
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Fast food and profit foodservice
* The European fast food market had total revenue of $34.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
* The European profit foodservice market had total revenue of $146.3 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Talk to Robyn
+1 718 213 4904
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
New product development in 2012 was driven by the desire to maximise appeal, improve the dining experience and appeal to all potential consumers, during all dayparts and eating occasions. This was manifested ...
Plimsoll's RESTAURANTS (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the RESTAURANTS (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical ...
Plimsoll's RESTAURANT & CATERING SERVICES (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the RESTAURANT & CATERING SERVICES (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections ...
... New fast food 19. Understanding generation c gen c is not an age group, but lifestyle. All about creativity and content. They demand constant product innovation. Constant innovation 20 ...
... That could have been eaten, will cost a business 1. Voluntary agreement the hospitality and food service agreement (hafsa) is a voluntary agreement to support the sector in reducing waste ...
... With the energy used in operation this emphasises the business case for investing in the procurement of energy efficiency catering equipment our analysis shows that, assuming you can accept a 2yr simple ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.