Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Foodservice: Europe Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Europe Foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Fast food and profit foodservice
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Fast food and profit foodservice
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Fast food and profit foodservice
* The European fast food market had total revenue of $34.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
* The European profit foodservice market had total revenue of $146.3 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Talk to Geoffrey
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Rising demand of biodegradable materials, positive attitude of governments towards green procurement policies, and rising oil prices are attracting companies to invest in PHA (Polyhydroxyalkanoate) market. ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for In-Flight Catering Services in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, ...
Introduction Consumers are using their homes as a base for comfort, safety, and heightened enjoyment, as well as viewing their homes as a safe retreat. This is a pertinent enabler in promoting product ...
... Million annual passenger movements (parent company statement is allowed) experience in relevant airport business Proven experience in fast food category total range of current activities Minimum ...
... Delicatessen products, such as smoked and fresh salmon to all major hotels, cates, restaurants and supermarkets in hong kong. In 2001, polyfood food service acquired haccp accreditation ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.