Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Foodservice: Europe Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Europe Foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Fast food and profit foodservice
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Fast food and profit foodservice
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Fast food and profit foodservice
* The European fast food market had total revenue of $34.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
* The European profit foodservice market had total revenue of $146.3 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Summary “How retail brands can bring the latest foodservice trends into the home” provides transferrable success stories about how to engage consumers by tapping into leading desires that are driving ...
This report focuses on South Africa’s restaurant, fast food and catering industry. The sector, which generated revenue of R42.94bn and provided around 200,000 jobs in 2013, has proved to be relatively ...
In 2013 growth came mainly from chained consumer foodservice. Leading chained operators continued to perform aggressive outlet expansion, marketing activities, promotional campaigns, menu innovation, and ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.