Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Foodservice: Europe Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Europe Foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Fast food and profit foodservice
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Fast food and profit foodservice
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Fast food and profit foodservice
* The European fast food market had total revenue of $34.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
* The European profit foodservice market had total revenue of $146.3 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Report Description Extruded snacks are obtained through the extrusion technology, either directly or through the processing of snack pellets. The advanced technologies offer advantages such as innovative ...
About Foodservice Foodservice includes the sale of food and drinks prepared outside of the home for immediate consumption either on the premises where they are bought or in the case of takeaways and home ...
Relatively small in terms of population, the six states of the Gulf Cooperation Council nevertheless can be counted among the most promising markets for foodservice operators anywhere in the world. Combining ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.