Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Foodservice: Europe Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Europe Foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Fast food and profit foodservice
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Fast food and profit foodservice
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Fast food and profit foodservice
* The European fast food market had total revenue of $34.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
* The European profit foodservice market had total revenue of $146.3 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary “How retail brands can bring the latest foodservice trends into the home” provides transferrable success stories about how to engage consumers by tapping into leading desires that are driving ...
Summary 2014 Market Research Report on Global Restaurant Furniture Industry is a professional and depth research report on Global Restaurant Furniture industry For overview analysis, the report introduces ...
About Delivery Takeaway Food Products and Services Delivery takeaway food services involve packaging and delivering food with a wide variety of options. It serves customers with the availability of online ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.