Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Foodservice: Europe Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Europe Foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Fast food and profit foodservice
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Fast food and profit foodservice
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Fast food and profit foodservice
* The European fast food market had total revenue of $34.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
* The European profit foodservice market had total revenue of $146.3 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including: - Historic and forecast market size covering the entire Italy's Foodservice sector - Detailed analysis of Consumer, ...
The performance of consumer foodservice in 2013 was weakened by low-income levels, leading to negative outlet growth and the contraction of average value per transaction. On the other hand, the numbe ...
2013 saw an increase in the number of tourists coming to Hong Kong, with the highest growth recorded by visitors from the mainland. This was mainly due to the close proximity of the mainland to Hong Kong, ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.