Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Datamonitor's Foodservice: Europe Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Europe Foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Fast food and profit foodservice
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Fast food and profit foodservice
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes five-year forecasts for Fast food and profit foodservice
* The European fast food market had total revenue of $34.2 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
* The European profit foodservice market had total revenue of $146.3 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
Talk to Shadi
+1 718 618 4897
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
The report will be delivered in PDF format within 3 working days of receipt of order. If print or CD-Rom version purchased, the report will be sent by courier using express service. Nutrition & Vitamins ...
Plimsoll's RESTAURANTS (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the RESTAURANTS (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical ...
Plimsoll's RESTAURANT & CATERING SERVICES (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the RESTAURANT & CATERING SERVICES (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections ...
... And collective power. This collective buying benefits the majority of the foodservice providers from multi-unit restaurants, emerging chains, lodging, education and healthcare, regardless of their individual ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.