Table of Contents
Awareness Regarding Environmental Impact and Product Final Quality is Expect to Drive the Market
The research service focuses on the Brazilian pulp and paper chemicals market, including main products regarding pulping, bleaching, finishing, and coating processing. The analyzed pulp and paper chemicals have been an important presence in the market for years. Even though they present as a mature stage in the market, the total pulp and paper chemicals market is also expected to offer positive results through the forecast. Regarding the total vertical market analysis, finishing and coatings chemicals presented highest CAGR for the period. The study covers data since 2009 and forecasts to 2017. The main market competitors in Brazil are Carbocloro, Eka Chemicals, Corn, Peroxidos do Brazil, Cargill, and Evonik-Degussa.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
• Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
• Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
• Brazil has about X paper mills and about X pulp mills across eighteen states, with Sao Paulo, Santa Catarina, and Paraná accounting for X% of paper mills.
• The analyzed pulp and paper chemicals have been an important presence in the market for years. Even though they present as a mature stage in the market, with the country presenting remarkable economic results and growth of the end-user sector, the total pulp and paper chemicals market is also expected to offer positive results trough the forecast period.
• From 2012 to 2017, the total pulp and paper chemicals market is expected to increase by X% in revenue.
• Regarding the total vertical market analysis, finishing and coatings chemicals presented the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the period of 2012 to 2017, accounting for X% of the market. By the end of the forecast period, the market revenue is expected to increase by X%.
• The main market competitors in Brazil are Carbocloro, Eka Chemicals, Corn, Peroxidos do Brazil, Cargill, and Evonik-Degussa.
Compound Annual Growth Rate
• The CAGR is the general projected growth rate of the industry from the base year to the end of the forecast period.
• The chemical pulping process removes the degraded lignin, hemicellulose and other chemicals contained in the pulping solution. The solution, known as black liquor, is further processed to obtain valuable chemicals that are utilized in industrial applications.
• The by-products have been classified into lignin (lignosulfonates and lignin sulfates), tall oil, and black liquor gasification products. Lignin are widely applied in agriculture for plant and animal nutrition and the high-purity lignin are used in food and cosmetic applications.
• Lignin are also used in concrete as dispersants and lignosulphonates are used as retarding agents.
• The bleaching process is used to brighten paper, decreasing the color of the pulp.
• The process is often called as delignification. In the bleaching process, where as the largest amount of lignin was removed in the pulping process, the color removal only reach the remaining lignin and its derivatives. The market had been used chorine, but as for environmental impacts, end- users have been trading it for hydrogen peroxide, chlorine dioxide, oxygen, and ozone.
Coating and Finishing Process
• Paper coating is done primarily to improve the printability, optical properties and strength of paper. Printing and writing papers are the two major sectors that require the highest volumes of coating chemicals.
• Paper coating additives are used in the paper production process in order to adapt the paper surface to various environmental conditions. The main coating and finishing chemical used in the market is starch.
• Tall oil fatty acids are applied as binders in paints and coatings, polytrophic industry, and floatation reagents.
• The main pulping chemicals used in the market are sodium hydroxide and sodium sulfate.
• This research service focuses on the Brazilian Pulp and paper chemicals market.
• Pulp and paper chemicals market segmentation is highlighted below.
Total Pulp and Paper Chemicals Market: Product Scope, Brazil, 2012
• Sodium Hydroxide
• Sodium Sulfate
• Chlorine Dioxide
• Hydrogen Peroxide
Finishing and Coating Chemicals
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global pulp and paper chemical market was estimated at USD XX million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX million by 2021, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The pulp and paper chemical ...
China’s demand for Pulp and Paper Chemicals has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed ...