Table of Contents
The Czech economy was severely impacted by the global downturn, prompting the government to use fiscal consolidation to augment public finances and improve the business environment. Healthcare and pension reforms were introduced to ensure fiscal sustainability. The economy grew by 2.5% in 2010 and 1.8% in 2011, but the recovery of 2010–11 subsided in 2012, and the economy contracted by 1.2%.
Features and benefits
* Understand how the Czech Republic can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in the Czech Republic, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand demographics in the Czech Republic through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of the Czech Republic identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in the Czech Republic, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of the Czech Republic's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does the Czech Republic perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in the Czech Republic and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does the Czech Republic perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does the Czech Republic perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Blockchain Technology Market: Overview Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transaction and online transfer of information without the need of third ...
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...