Table of Contents
This PESTLE country analysis report on the UAE provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in the UAE through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in the UAE through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in the UAE through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in the UAE through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons To Buy
What is the outlook in the UAE in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government
How does the UAE perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment
How does the UAE perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education
How does the UAE perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and RandD expenditure trends
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in the UAE, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of the UAE's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302