Table of Contents
India's large workforce, second in size only to China's, characterizes its economy. A large, well-educated and English-speaking population has made India a leading hub for IT and ITes. India is among the top-five producers of pharmaceutical drugs by volume. Apart from inflation and imbalanced development, poor infrastructure and corruption have also crippled economic growth and investment.
Features and benefits
* Understand how India can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
* Gain an understanding of the political situation in India, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
* Understand customer demographics in India through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of India identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in India, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of India's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
* How does India perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
* What is the legal structure in India and are the laws conducive to investment?
* How does India perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
* How does India perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302